Summer is ending, and it’s time to return to the Academy with a NEW update! This update will add a NEW feature to the Ascension Chamber and many NEW improvements to life on Berk! As well as a NEW Dragon species from the Nine Realms!
Keep reading for all the details!
NEW Ascension Chamber Limited Events
- There will now be limited events in the Ascension Chamber.
- During an event, part of the Dragon Scales obtained from specific species will be transformed into Elusive Scales.
- Players can spend Elusive Scales in the Elusive Portal to obtain new limited Dragons.
- When an event ends, unused Elusive Scales will be transformed into regular Dragon Scales.
NEW Season Pass Improvement
- A new button has been added to the Season Pass interface to claim multiple rewards at the same time easily.
- Resources are automatically added while Card Packs and Decorations are sent to the Mailbox.
NEW Dragon Species
NEW Dragon Flock
- The Statue is now available to obtain in the Seasonal Card Packs. It will be added to the Berk Amber Market in the future.
- Removed Dragon Limit on Berk
- More Treasure Hoard Spaces (New Limit is now 120)
- New Toothless and Light Fury Exploration for Featherhide at Level 167
- Dragon Rider’s “Daily Rune Collect” menu now appears in the notification bar on the right when Runes are available to collect.
- Fixed a rare issue causing the game to crash when interacting with Toothless’s roost.
- Season Pass
- Expanding the Treasure Hoard now counts towards the “Expand a Building” Duty.
- Fixed redirection issue causing players to be sent to the Ascension Chamber menu when tapping the “Do It” button of Defend Berk Duties.
- Fixed issue causing multiple triggers of the “Season is Ending Popup” in the same session after watching ads, doing transactions or rating the app.
- Fixed the Duties Completed Notification pop-up that would trigger multiple times in a row when switching menus.
- Ascension Chamber
- Fixed crash occurring when losing focus after ascending a dragon.
- Fixed crash occurring when cancelling a transaction on iOS.
- Fixed issue when claiming one copy of a Dragon from the Mailbox would remove the second copy if a duplicate of the same dragon was also in the Mailbox.
- Fixed crash occurring when viewing Card Pack Odds of certain types of Limited Offers.
- Added Visual Feedback when receiving and claiming Seasonal Currency and Ascension Scale from the Mailbox.
- Fixed multiple localization issues in Spanish, German, Russian and Korean.
Note: Please contact our support staff at Dragons@ludia.com if you still encounter some of the issues above. Make sure to include your game support key.